This hydrating smoothie can help cool you down from the inside out. A blend of antioxidant-rich blueberries and cooling mint leaves help combat inflammation and will give you a refreshing break to your summer activities.
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup plain, low-fat greek yogurt (or coconut milk yogurt)
- 1 cup low-fat milk (or unsweetened plant-based milk of choice)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
Place all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.
Serve with mint leaf garnish (optional).