Do you have a fruity sparkling water addiction? Ditch the canned and bottled waters and make your own seasonal fruit-infused sparkling water with our easy 3-ingredient recipe.
Makes 1 serving
- ¼ cup seasonal fruit
- 1-2 sprigs fresh herbs + a dash of spice (optional)
- 8 ounces plain sparkling water
Add your favorite seasonal fruit and a few fresh herbs to a glass or cocktail shaker. Using a beverage muddler or a large wooden spoon, smash the fresh fruit and the herb until the fruit releases its juices and the herbs release their aromatic oils (or when you begin to smell them).
Slowly pour in the sparkling water and stir with a spoon to infuse. Then pour the water through a strainer into a glass with ice. Garnish with a slice of fruit, an herb leaf or sprig, and enjoy.
Need infused sparkling water ideas? Here are a few of our favorite fruit, herb, and spice combinations:
- Blackberry + lemon + thyme
- Strawberry + basil
- Blueberry + mint
- Apple + cinnamon stick + clove
- Peach + basil
- Pomegranate + cardamom
- Ginger + lemon + cayenne pepper
- Watermelon + ginger + chili flakes
- Cantaloupe + cucumber + lime