Explore Our Offerings
Our catering guides are designed to simplify your event planning and give you a feel for our fresh, contemporary menu and service options. Use them as a jumping off point for discussion as we’re happy to customize.
- Download our Adobe Lodge Wedding Guide
Choices that Taste and Feel Good
We cook from scratch using the highest-quality fresh ingredients and whole foods, which gives us control over our menus so that even your most discerning guest can dine worry-free. We have experience — and enjoy the challenge of — working with various dietary restrictions. Our strict purchasing guidelines are designed to bring you food that is fresh, flavorful, and socially responsible.
- We offer extensive vegetarian/vegan options that are hearty and balanced.
- All of our seafood purchases meet Seafood Watch sustainability guidelines.
- We buy chicken and turkey raised without the routine, non-therapeutic use of antibiotics.
- Our shell eggs are certified cage-free.
The Farm to Fork Experience
Red Fire Farm, one of 1,400 vendors in our Farm to Fork program
Impress your guests with the best local food this area has to offer. We strive to purchase at least 20% of our ingredients from small owner-operated farms and ranches within 150 miles of our kitchen. When you choose Bon Appétit for your event, you not only support farmers and producers in your local community, you give your guests a fresh taste of what makes this area so special.
We want to hear from you!
Tell us about your event, ask a question, or leave us feedback. We will get back to you shortly. Thanks!