Just five ingredients make up this robust flavored BBQ sauce. Either roast in the oven or on the grill. Serve with a mustardy potato salad.
- 2 -2 ½ lbs Chicken wings or drumettes
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce ( your favorite of course)
- Combine all in a bowl or zip lock bag and add the wings. Let sit for one hour or overnight.
- When ready to cook preheat oven to 400F.
- Place wings on baking sheet or in an oven proof non-stick pan. Cook for 20 minutes turning occasionally to glaze the wings.